donderdag 10 mei 2007

A guy is flying in a hot air balloon, and he's lost. So, he lowers

himself over a field and shouts down to someone on the ground:


"Excuse me! Can you tell me where I am and which way I'm headed?"


"Sure! You're at 34 degrees, 2 minutes and 1 second north, 210

degrees 20 minutes 12 seconds east, at an altitude of 1102.2 meters

above sea level, and, right now, you're hovering, but you were on a

vector of 2.31 radians at .14 meters per second."


"Huh. Thanks! By the way.....do you have Aspergers Syndrome?"


"Why, yes, I do.....but how did you know?"


"Well, everything you've told me is true, it's way more detailed than

I needed, and you told me in such a way that it's no use to me at all!"


"Huh......Are you a clinical psychologist?"


"I am! But HOW IN THE HECK did you know THAT????"


"Welll.....


You don't know where you are

You don't know where you're going.

You got where you are by blowing hot air.

You like to put labels on people after asking them a few questions AND

although you're in exactly the same situation you were in 5 minutes

ago, now, somehow, it's MY fault!

Geen opmerkingen: